Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to have a Paypal account?
A: No. Just click on the course you want to take. When you are prompted for payment, you can pay with a credit or debit card very easily.
Q: What are the registration requirements for foreign students?
A: We welcome students from any nation and are happy to assist in advancing God's Word in foreign lands. We do not have any entry requirements, so just click here to register and get started learning today.
Q: Can I earn a degree through Trinity Bible School?
A: Not yet, however, we are in the planning stages and degree seeking students will be admitted in the future.
Q: What denomination is Trinity Bible School affiliated with?
A: Trinity Bible School is non-denominational in that we are autonomous; however, we are united in theology with most Trinitarian Pentecostal denominations.
A: Trinity Bible School is entirely online. As such, we are able to keep the cost of education very low.
Q: Do you have a Statement of Faith?
A: Our Statement of Faith is as follows:
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired, infallible, inerrant Word of God.
- We believe in one God who exists in three persons, namely the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- We believe Jesus Christ came in the flesh through the virgin birth, led a sinless life, performed great and mighty miracles, died on the cross and rose again bodily to redeem us from our sins, and is presently seated at the right hand of the Father making intercession for us.
- We believe that man was created both good and upright but fell through voluntary transgression bringing both physical and spiritual death.
- We believe that salvation is only through Jesus Christ for all who truly repent, believe, and endure to the end.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit evidenced by speaking in other tongues.
- We believe in the modern expression of the gifts of the Spirit.
- We believe in eternal punishment of the wicked and eternal rewards of the righteous.
- We believe in the pretribulation rapture of the Church and the literal return of Christ to reign for a thousand years on the earth.